Guy on bike smashed into my car

All was going great today, left the office an hour early, washed the car, got a few surge rides, then it happened.

I dropped some pax off near coors field and was on park Ave, saw the airport was surging and I really had to pee, figured I would take the ride out there and hit the head and get a ride back, since I was already near the highway felt it would be nice to take a quick break. I pull up to the red light over the bridge on park by the gas station, first car far right lane. Light turns green, I start going, out of nowhere some imbecile runs right into the side of my drivers door, I was going maybe 5 mph. I get out and see if he is ok, totally his fault, he is apologizing, I look at the fender and see a bunch of scratches and that my plastic bumper was a bit off, I bang it back into place, tell the dude to pay (insert curse words) attention and to get the (insert more curse words) out of here (insert a few more curse words). I drove to the airport and get out to check the scratches and see if I can wipe a few away, and that's when I noticed the giant dent in my door, don't know how I could have missed it but with 20 people honking behind me I guess I was a bit frazzled and was focused on the scratches. That's when I noticed he also broke the fog light housing on the bumper as well, probably with his stupid handle bars.

Obviously no point of calling insurance, and if I would have noticed the dent I would have gotten his info but it's too late for that.

Came home and banged the dent out a bit so it's less pronounced, still pretty darn noticeable, and now I am embarrassed to be out driving till I get it fixed. I think I might suck it up and go back out there, but I am gonna guess $800 for a new door and another $100 to fix the fog light housing.

Vibes.

Source: www.bing.com


Related Posts To Guy on bike smashed into my car


Guy on bike smashed into my car Rating: 4.5 Posted by: Brot Trune

Search Here

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Recent Posts