Please help a Car Audio guy!

Recently started building a full digital setup using Audison Gear.  Audison Voce 5.1k amp and Audison Bit Ten D DSP wtih full digital connections.  Now my source idea was the new Sony that plays HighRes but the price is far far to high at 1K best I can find.  I also have two cars with full digital setups I am working on so having something I can move between each car is a plus.  A guy I know recommended using a ibasso dx80 because it has the optical output I would need.  This I could use in both cars and as a portable music device with my headphones.  My question is that I know there are many units out there like this that can play high res (DSD) and Flac etc.  Would this be the ideal one for me and my intentions?  Thank you in advance for any help!!!

What I need...

1. Optical output (A Must)

2. Durability

3. Large storage

4. Easy to see screen

5. long battery life or way to plug into 12V power

6. Something that can play all types of high rez like FLAC and DSD

Source: www.bing.com


Related Posts To Please help a Car Audio guy!


Please help a Car Audio guy! Rating: 4.5 Posted by: Brot Trune

Search Here

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Recent Posts