Cartoon clutch explains proper treatment, Japanese style

I'm in the middle of a very unwise engine swap involving my hooptie 1992 Honda Civic hatchback, and I decided to replace components such as the timing belt and clutch while I had all of my tools scattered everywhere in the garage. The Exedy clutch kit I purchased came with this exquisitely Japanese cartoon sequence, explaining the dos and don'ts of a fresh clutch installation. The only disappointment here was the lack of an expressive-faced anthropomorphized throwout bearing in the cast of characters.

Source: www.bing.com


Related Posts To Cartoon clutch explains proper treatment, Japanese style


Cartoon clutch explains proper treatment, Japanese style Rating: 4.5 Posted by: Brot Trune

Search Here

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Recent Posts