HDMI - VGA adapter (not converter).

HDMI - VGA adapter (not converter)..Hello,

About 14 years ago, just before hanging my vastly expensive, low resolution 42" plasma screen on a wall, I buried all the cables I thought I could possibly need in the wall. Really neat job, but a couple of weeks later, HDMI was announced :( 

What I'm after is an adapter (not a converter) that I can hook on either end of a long VGA/monitor cable that I burried in there, and use it as a bog standard HDMI cable.

I've found loads of VGA- HDMI converters that seem to work with varying degrees of success. This is not what I'm after. I just want a passive adapter.

Any ideas would be gratefully accepted.

Cheers,

Brian

Video HDMI - VGA adapter (not converter).

HDMI - VGA adapter (not converter).


Source: www.bing.com
Images credited to www.bing.com and fotos.pccomponentes.com


Related Posts To HDMI - VGA adapter (not converter).


HDMI - VGA adapter (not converter). Rating: 4.5 Posted by: Brot Trune

Search Here

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Recent Posts