Lightning-to-Headphone Adapters Appear Ahead of iPhone 7 Launch

Lightning-to-Headphone Adapters Appear Ahead of iPhone 7 Launch.

So when my phone is in my pocket, that box is going to be flapping around awkwardly outside of my pocket. Wonderful.

Sir Jony at the first encounter of such a dongle hanging from his nice and finally symmetrical design.

Who uses cords to listen to music, this is 2016. And wireless headphones are better then ever. I'm assuming they will announce no plug and people


I'd say the majority of customers do. Its a rarity thatI see people with wireless headphones, most people everywhere I go plug into their devices, be it a Laptop, Tablet or Phone (or even a desktop machine).

I want nothing to do with bluetooth headphones/bluetooth streaming. Its a nightmare in the car, disconnection, battery drain, pairing issues. Not to mention having to charge a pair of headphones. Left my lightning cable at home a couple of times and using the bluetooth audio streaming in the car is horrendous, hasn't changed since my last couple of attempts to use it (soundbars, Stereo Amps).

If people want wireless headphones, they're welcome to adopt them today, just like those of us who like 3.5mm headphones can continue using them :)

Who uses cords to listen to music, this is 2016. And wireless headphones are better then ever.

Cars/Studios/professional IEMs/other existing tech (headphones, earbuds) that are much higher quality than any mainstream wireless product (Beats and Bose wireless over the ear are a joke in the professional music business)

In other words we have invested in quality products and we want to continue to use them.

oh dear lord.. talk about a backwards step. Taking something that is embedded inside the phone, and making it a dongle flapping about attached to the phone.. how is that possibly progress?

No, the more I think about it, the more I'm convinced that if Apple really are pushing for the end of the 3.5 jack, they'll be going with wireless as the (only) solution. Even knowing the short-term controversy over the sudden redundancy of wired headphones, they'll go for the long view, of completely wireless systems.

If there's no plug, I'm selling all my AAPL as soon as it's confirmed.

Thanks, I'll buy your shares.
I'd rather bring along my iPod shuffle than that.
If there's no plug, I'm selling all my AAPL as soon as it's confirmed.
THIS... looks a LOT worse than ANYTHING I could ever have imagined, even in my wildest dreams...

I sincerely hope this is not real..

Armageddon is upon us:

Video Lightning-to-Headphone Adapters Appear Ahead of iPhone 7 Launch

Lightning-to-He   adphone Adapters Appear Ahead of iPhone 7 Launch


Source: www.bing.com
Images credited to www.bing.com and cdn.macrumors.com


Related Posts To Lightning-to-Headphone Adapters Appear Ahead of iPhone 7 Launch


Lightning-to-Headphone Adapters Appear Ahead of iPhone 7 Launch Rating: 4.5 Posted by: Brot Trune

Search Here

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Recent Posts